Friday, March 21, 2014

Cave Escape Post #19

Hello Everyone!

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted! This last week I didn't  have anytime at all to do anything due to my insane schedule. But the week before that I did! I can say that I am very happy to say that both of the characters have their controls laid out.  The girl with be the controls a,s,d,w. They guy controls will be up, down, right, and left. Pretty simple.

I also have a couple of stages planned out. They are just gonna be going through doors to pass stages. Simple, but there're going to be challenging levels. Other than that, I don't have anything else to report.

1 comment:

  1. This all sounds very complicated to me! It is very impressive that you know how to do all of this! It sounds like you are on the right track. As my teacher loves to say, it is about the process, not the product.

    ReplyDelete