Monday, February 24, 2014

Cave Escape Post #16

Hello everyone!!!
I got a lot done this week luckily.
I was able to create a new stage and draw out the girl character to be with Mack. I was able to make The character, but unable to make her move because I can't have the same controls for her as I do for Mack. This is challenging because I don't know what I want her controls to be. I think I'm going to have to play some 2 player games in order to figure it out.

Also, during this past week I was able to create a new sort of story line. It's just gonna be get to a certain door to continue to the next level. There is going to be a total of I think about 10-12 stages, I'm not sure yet. I'm very excited to make the new stages, but it's going to be challenging to make a different stage that hard. Most games for computers are easy, so people like it. I'm open to any suggestions so please leave them in the comments.

Lastly, I am going to change the name of the game. I don't know what I'm going to change the name to, but I am. I've been talking to many people about what I should change it to, but nothing has really hit home. 

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have made some good progress! Do not worry about the name, the perfect name will come to you when you least expect it! What are the types of controls you would like the girl character to have?

    ReplyDelete