Friday, February 7, 2014

Cave Escape Post #15

Hello everyone!!!
So in order to make up on the time I missed from my last game getting deleted, I was able to get the controls planned out for both Mack and Maddie (the characters of the new game). I honestly don't know what I want my theme to be now. Originally, I thought I wanted to make it a cave theme, but I honestly was getting bored making it on my first game. So I might just change it up and wing it with the theme. For example, I might base the game of a shipwreck, or someone on a deserted island, etc. There are so many ideas that are running through my head, it's hard to pick just one.

As well as that, I think I also want to make Maddie the main character and Mack a secondary one. Since most games evolve around a male character, I want to make a game that's different than the rest. However, most people who play video games are males, so they might not like playing a female character game. It's very stressful since I don't even know what I'm going to do for this game. I really have to think about every decision I'm making, so this game doesn't become a living hell like the previous one. 

Anyways, other than that, I don't have any other things incorporated with the game going on.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are very stressed about this game! I totally know the feeling, going back and forth about different things in life. My advice to you would be to just start creating and the rest will come! I know it is hard when you want everything to be perfect, but the first step is the hardest! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete