So, My teacher Mr. P. asked me to do a response of my opinion of the project this year. Here we go!
1. Overall, what is your opinion of 20 Time based on YOUR experience in class?
I liked 20 time I just wish that it wasn't THAT big as a failure.
2. What are some aspects of 20 Time that you think should be adjusted for students next year?
I think that the students should have more time to pick their projects, or at least have them after the transcendentalism unit.
3. What are some aspects of 20 Time that should NOT be changed for students next year?
When the project is due, when blog posts are due: every OTHER weekend. So basically the time line of when things are due should stay the same.
4. Is 20 Time something that more students should do in school? Please explain why or why not.
Yes, because it gives students the chance to express themselves in a unique way.
5. What advice would you give to students who are doing 20 Time next year?
Don't pick a project because you know you can do i. Step out of your comfort zone and pick a project you might fail at.
Thanks for a great year everyone! I appreciated all of your support. Have a great summer. Bye.